The Alex CFC is looking for volunteers from all backgrounds and experiences to bring their passions, talents, or interests to the table and make the Community Food Centre a vibrant community hub!
We have many exciting opportunities available that are open to everyone, with an array of shifts to fit your schedule.
Possible volunteer opportunities include:
- Working in the kitchen to prepare and serve food with the guidance of the chef;
- Assisting in the facilitation of one of our drop-in programs;
- Getting your hands in the dirt at the garden;
- Standing up for and learning about causes you believe in, or helping your peers learn how to make themselves be heard through the Community Action Program;
- Assisting in the creation and development of various programs offered at the Centre
- Helping with cleaning and maintenance of the Centre.
In most circumstances, volunteers must be over the age of 16, unless child-specific volunteer opportunities are posted.
If you are interested in sharing your time with the Alex CFC, please feel free to complete the volunteer application form below!
Want to learn more?
For more information about volunteering please call Jessica on (403) 869-1513 or email at email@example.com
or drop by the Alex CFC during a community meal at our location on 4920 17 Ave SE