Call us at 403-455-5792
Did you know…
- When you call us, we can connect you with food supports as well as a host of other things: basic needs, mental health, legal, financial, referrals and other social supports.
- When you call us, we can help make sure you have access to healthy, nutritious food and for those with barriers to getting healthy food, even fill your fridge with yummy meals to go.
- You can call and ask to speak with Gina, our Food Skills Coordinator and registered dietitian. She can give you tips on food basics or on how to prepare healthy and delicious meals on a budget.
- We are regularly hosting an outdoor affordable produce market and resource fair in our parking lot. To learn more, check out our facebook page for more details.
- We are starting up online programming soon! Dion, our Indigenous Facilitator, will be hosting Wild Stew at Home and “virtual” Turtle Island Teachings. Stay tuned for more details about the programs and to learn how you can register.
- Greater Forest Lawn Connects is a wonderful Facebook group created by our Community Hubs Coordinator for residents of the Greater Forest Lawn area. Learn about local resources and connect with your neighbours.
- We miss having our volunteers sharing their skills and kindness! We are closely watching to see when we can safely have volunteer opportunities again.